Thursday, August 12, 2010

1 month (more like 6 week) letter

Dear Reid,

Your first month, I can not believe that we are able to say your age in month form instead of just day or week form. You are truly a joy to be around. You have gone from this tiny little person that we didn’t understand or know, to a strong little guy who looks at us and we now understand your cries and what they mean. This first month (actually 6 weeks) you have learned:

to hold your head up, kick, blow bubbles, coo, “talk” back to us when we talk to you, kick your legs at the same time, stand when your feet are on a hard table or surface, eat from a bottle, poop through your diaper, pee, spit up and poop on Mommy, sleep through the night (most of the time), follow objects, stare at us and follow us with your eyes as we move around the room, SMILE, sit in a chair without falling over and I’m sure there is more.

It seems that you like to: EAT & poop, look at the trees on our walks on the Eastern Prom, kicking, drooling and blowing bubbles, making noises, looking at the mobile Mommy made for you and staring at Daddy when he comes home from work.

Daddy and I love you more and more as each day passes. We love how you sneeze and follow it with a loud “ohhh”. We love how you smile at us. We love how you “talk” to us, snuggle, drool on and love us. You are such a wonderful little boy and I can’t wait to get to talk with you some day and get to know who you are at each stage of your life, just don’t grow up TOO fast. I pray that you will grow to love God and to follow Him and I am so grateful that He has entrusted you to Daddy and I. Oh and by the way, I still can’t believe that I am a Mommy, wow!

I love you,

Your Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment