Thursday, November 11, 2010

{Embrace the camera}-November 11th


Today for Embrace the camera I'm featuring you with Great Grampy Gormley and Great Grammy Gormley. They are both at a nursing care facility right now and I think you made their day. Grampy cuddled with you and enjoyed seeing you smile...he also said you were nice and warm, he is usually cold, so this was nice for him. Grammy held you and said, " He is a cute one" which is a lot of words spoken from her. She smiled at you and you could tell that she loves you. Reid you have a great heritage found in your great grandparents and I want you to know that they love you dearly, I saw it in their eyes. Great Grampy and Grammy love Jesus and I'm sure they would tell you all about Him and how He loves us if they had the chance. I think we'll go back and visit soon, if not for us, then for them, to smile and see the joy of a baby, well really of you, Reid.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

how precious. Love that cuddling pic!

Alicia said...

these pics speak a million words! wish my grandparents were alive to see our boys!
sweet pics & words you wrote!

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh, I totally just teared up! These pictures are definitely ones to treasure FOREVER! Beautiful ☺

Jennifer said...

These are beautiful pictures. That first one totally made me tear up. =)

Erin said...

What a special post for you little one to look back at. Precious!

Amy H. said...

What beautiful images. Your son will be SO grateful for your capturing these loving times with the ones he will not know personally as he gets older.

XO

Anonymous said...

what a great post!!

hill said...

sweet sweet photos and memories.
xoxo.

Unknown said...

I love these! You will cherish them forever.

Mommy Girl said...

beautiful. There is something so powerful about a legacy of faith.

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

sooooo sweet!

Diana said...

aww... so cute... priceless moment... i miss my grandpa... he never had a chance to see his grate grand kids... but i know he does look over on us always... and he does it also through my grandma that lucky is here with us in US...

HoboMomma said...

That is precious. My two year old is SO excited we are driving to see her great grandparents tonight. How lucky these babies are.

Post a Comment